Debug PHP Worker
At the beginning of work, several key workers are launched on the PBX:
- WorkerApiCommands - Service for processing REST API requests
- WorkerCallEvents - Service for recording raw CDR data
- WorkerCdr - Service for recording the final CDR data
- WorkerModelsEvents - Service for processing changes in PBX settings.
- WorkerNotifyByEmail - Email notification service.
To simplify debugging of these php services, the command has been added:
pbx-console debug WorkerCdr 192.168.0.12
- WorkerCdr - service name
- 192.168.0.12 - IP address of the PC from which debugging is performed. PHP Storm should be running on the PC